Are you a student looking for Scholarships or funds to carry on your educational needs? If yes, Washington College Of Law – American University Fee Waiver Scholarship is available for various course levels and the scholarship is offered by different universities and colleges.
The Washington College Of Law – American University Fee Waiver Scholarship and grants are for both local and international students. So interested students should start now and search for the courses that suit them.
Applications for Washington College Of Law – American University Fee Waiver Scholarship are now open. Just take your time and go through this post, as this article has arranged every detail you need and listed the top Nursing scholarships for national and international students.
How to Apply for Washington College Of Law – American University Fee Waiver Scholarship
Here are some brief descriptions of the top Washington College Of Law – American University Fee Waiver Scholarship.
Washington College of Law – American University fee waiver scholarship 2021 is open for International Students . The scholarship allows Masters level programm(s) in the field of Law taught at American University . The deadline of the scholarship is Varies.
There are various scholarships available for interested international students at American University Washington college of law. Details are below:
Washington College of Law – American University fee waiver scholarship 2021/2022 is available to undertake Masters level programs at American University.
Following subject are available to study under this scholarship program.
- 50% tuition scholarship;
- High-performing students who display academic rigor and/or professional achievement in their respective field(s) of interest.
- Prior work experience is a plus
Note for students in the International Arbitration and Business Law LL.M.: The full and half tuition scholarships are awarded to qualified students of the in-residence track of this LL.M. program only. Students in the online/hybrid track are considered for partial scholarships.
- A complete LL.M. application, and
- An essay explaining what you see as the role(s) of a global lawyer today, and to what extent the LL.M. program will help you prepare for a global legal career (max. 500 words)
International Arbitration Special Merit Scholarship:
- 100% tuition scholarship
- Offered to students in the LL.M. in International Arbitration and Business Law
- High-achieving students with the potential of becoming leaders in the area of international arbitration
- This scholarship is awarded to a candidate in the in-residence track of the LL.M. program in International Arbitration and Business Law. Students in the online/hybrid track of this program are considered for partial scholarships.
- A complete LL.M application along with a complete CV, including a list of publications (if any), and
- An essay addressing the following questions:
- What was the most significant case or situation that you handled in your legal career? Please elaborate.
- What impact have you made in your practice area, and how?
- How would the scholarship and the LL.M. at AUWCL help you expand that impact, including potential change and adaptation of that practice area??
- An essay explaining how you will contribute to AUWCL after your LL.M. studies?
October 1 (spring)
Summer Program Scholarship:
50% tuition scholarship
- Participated previously in one of AUWCL Summer Programs
- Scholarship is awarded to a candidate; in the in-residence track of an eligible LL.M. program.
- A complete application for an LL.M. program at AUWCL, and
- An essay describing a current regional, international or country-specific legal problem and offering your solution to the problem. (no more than 750 words)
October 1 (spring)